4545 PARADISE DRIVE
8 Beds • 7.5 Baths • 10,000± SF • 5.8± Acres • $14,950,000
4545 Paradise Drive, Tiburon, California
Rare spacious Tiburon view estate on 5.8 acres with magnificent gardens overlooking Bay views. Appx. 10,000 square foot home offering 8 bedrooms, 7.5 baths, 2 family rooms, home theater room, office, library that serves as office and conference meeting room, private office with separate entrance, meditation labrynth, fabulous indoor pool building with sauna, spa and changing room, a separate massage/spa room; formal dining and living rooms with marble fireplaces, fabulous kitchen with Italian Statuary Carrera marble counter tops with large island and Octagonal shape breakfast room with all around Bay views, all opening onto a beautiful entertainment view terrace; additional terraces accessible from all public rooms; the deluxe master bedroom features amazing closets, a large view terrace, a marble fireplace and an adjacent breakfast kitchen and gym with full bath (8th bedroom); and ample storage rooms throughout the property.
The magnificent gardens and grounds include rolling lawns, outdoor dining area with full kitchen, sports court, bocce court, Private camp site with fire pit and BBQ, gazebo, multiple beautiful outdoor entertaining areas, garden center and art cottage, Sculpture garden, Rose garden, peaceful courtyard with water feature; orangerie with seating and viewing areas.
3 car garage + space to park dozens of cars, Italian cypress tree lined the gated long driveway provides complete privacy and gracious entry to the estate. The panoramic Bay views include the two towers of Golden Gate Bridge, the full Richmond Bridge, downtown Oakland skyline and Paradise coast.
The property is less than 10 minutes to Golden Gate Bridge, 5 shopping centers, downtown Tiburon/Mill Valley/Corte Madera and Ferry services in Larkspur and Tiburon. Award winning Tiburon School District offers best education facilities for families with children. World class yachting facilities such as Corinthian Yacht Club, San Francisco Yacht Club are within a minutes’ drive and Tiburon Yacht Club is a few hundred yards away for boat or yacht docking.
Other note-worthy points:
- Great Feng Shui
- With views to North East, East, South East and South (which means most people will get some combination of Money, Success, Better Health, Love and Marriage and Spiritual Growth)
- Facing the rising sun
- On a promontory with views from Sonoma to San Francisco and Sausalito
- Ridge top panoramic world class views from most rooms and the gardens
- Backing onto over 360 acres of Ring Mountain Open Space Preserve and hiking trails with direct access from garden
- Potential for a small vineyard and guest cottages subject to approvals.
- Extensive Woodland trails on the property through cypress grove and specimen trees.
- Organic vegetable and herb beds
- Fruit orchard with plums, pluots, apricots, apples, pears, and many others
- More than 20 oranges, lemons and lime trees
- Permitted chickens.
- 100 year old olives trees lining the driveway